Top 50 Vine Scare Cam
THIS IS WHY I DON’T LEAVE MY HOME
I love this vine
signal boost backstabbing bitch on the loose
please watch this
I have been looking for this for weeks I am so glad I found it
I almost peed.
Worldwide distribution for 2035: Forbidden Dimensions finally known! Mark your calendars on June 10th!!! Also come see us at comic-con for the big screening of the movie in San Diego on July 24th!! #2035forbiddendimensions #kismetlrkenttertainment #mekaielarey #jamiekatonic #serenalorien #coltbloodproductions #2035
He’s such a BAMF! Love Johnny and Amber! Congrats to them both! <3 #johnnydepp #mekaielarey #celeb #soznotsoz #thatshowiroll #follow #MCM
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
Must bring back
Omg Jamie!!! These are our websites